my soothing song my soothing song

Inspiring

This is a really decent sounding song. Reminds me of the Sim City 4 soundtrack, and that is definitely an achievement.

The drums and the guitar could have perhaps been a bit more acoustic, organic. However, that is an infinitesimal note when taking into account that this is your first submission.

Truly a great job!

megakyle53 responds:

thanks for the review

Runescape {^}-{Alix1}-{^} Runescape {^}-{Alix1}-{^}

Sublime

It's been too long since I have played Runescape the last time.... I love the music in it, and I love this cover of this Runescape tune. This tune is one of my favorites in Runescape.

One love, breda.

alix1 responds:

Thanks for the review!

What is that "One love" thing all about? lol

--Alix1

{IDR}-Radio Future {IDR}-Radio Future

Phenomenal

This is by far the most sublime song I have heard on Newgrounds so far. I love glitch, I love DnB... this is staggeringly astounding for me.

I would've liked it a bit longer though, but listening to it on a constant loop works too. :)

Marvellous work, I want, no, DEMAND more!

IDReaper responds:

Sublime, I like that description. I'll see what I can do about some future projects, for now I'm up to my neck in college work. Thanks for checking it out, glad you enjoyed!

GrassLands GrassLands

2nd comment!!

This is a very well thought-out and harmonic complete entity. I absolutely love it.

Even though I usually skip songs that are overly long (read: >5 minutes), there's something that grasped in that lead to just keep on listening. Some constancy, some... thing, whose lack in classical music makes me not want to listen to it.

Also liked the switch to a speedier mood halfway. Just when it almost started to feel like the end of the song, another starts. This is like a seamless version of an EP.

This is fairly the most underrated songs on Newgrounds. I applaud every second.

Cherry Helix Cherry Helix

Addictive.

Love the overall loungish sound of it. The intro was bizarre compared to the rest of the song, but I definitely liked this one!

Rabbit Helix Rabbit Helix

Ahem...

Ballin'.

indeed.

.:A World of Sand:. .:A World of Sand:.

Arabian Escapism!

This is nearing perfection!

neoloconick responds:

Wow thanks! It's nice to see people say good things. Rather than rude or bad things.

Swirly Helix Swirly Helix

Speechless.

Thank you for submitting this.

TimeBender responds:

Stay around, there is alot more to come.

I'll See You I'll See You

Not sure if this is hip hop...

...but sure is hella tight!

Thanks!

Double Helix Double Helix

Awwwwch

No words. Just... wow.

TimeBender responds:

well i think you liked the song so thanks :)